Here at Smyrna UMC, our congregation is warm and welcoming, and seeks to live life in a manner that reflects God's love. We are a refuge for those who need a place of peace, comfort, and joy.
We are happy to announce that we will be having Sunday Outdoor Services starting June 14 at 9 am under the shade of the pavilion.
We will have an abbreviated worship service with the CDC safety protocols in place for everyone?s protection.
Your health and well-being, both physical and Spiritual, are paramount.
It is Rev. Troy?s sincere hope and prayer that
?the Lord of peace Himself give[s] you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.?
(2 Thessalonians 3:16)
1. 1. Please do not attend if you are ill, have a fever or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
2. Please bring your personal mask to allow for congregational singing.
3, Children are encouraged to attend but are to be kept under adult supervision at all times. The nursery, childcare and playground areas will be closed.
4. Fellowship hall restrooms will be available for emergency use only.
5. CDC required, six feet spacing, will be provided for family group seating under the pavilion. If further distancing is desired, please bring your own lawn chairs to sit on the grass. Please be considerate of others? personal space by avoiding direct contact and withstand entering their safety-zone
6. Prior to worshipping, the entire area will be disinfected and a hand sanitizer station will be available if you are unable to bring your own.
Rev. Troy White will continue to post sermon messages and messages of encouragement.
Click on the SERMONS tab above.
Check out our Facebook page: Smyrna Dallas. Click on the Links page for direct access.